Friday, December 2, 2011

Favorite Friday



Happy DECEMBER!!!!!! I'm loving the holidays! It is officially the "Christmas Season" When I hear Bruce Springsteen's "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"...where ever it may be....most always in a store like TJMaxx :) I am guilty of being Christmas-y before Thanksgiving....shopping, crafting and doing my cards. But there are certain things I cannot do until December 1st. Putting up my trees (yes, TREES....the treatgirl puts up FOUR!!! I am CRAZY!), the wreath on my door, playing Christmas music, wrapping, and putting Peppermint Mocha creamer in my coffee :) I switch over from Pumpkin Spice to Peppermint Mocha on December 1st. I am a complete nut case.....but that's my own sweet little tradition. It is sooooo yummy. I'm sipping my coffee working on my decorating right now. It's a little frosty here and I am loving the quiet morning of seeing all of my favorite holiday decorations. Do you have a favorite little tradition that's all your own?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to watch Little Women while I wrap presents.

Sydney Wong said...

Hello matte nice post