Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Friday



It was a no-brainer to pick my favorite thing this week....I had the most beautiful Christmas ever....the Christmas Eve service at our church was amazing, Christmas Eve with Chip's family was wonderful and fun. And Christmas day was truly great! The kiddos loved all of their presents...my Dad made it down from Buffalo...we had a relaxing day and my dinner was yummy. Chip did an outstanding job on surprising me with a few wonderful things....but THE MOST FAVORITE thing I received was this heart necklace and matching diamond earrings from Cubby. His school has a Holiday Shoppe every December and he takes his shopping very seriously. I help every year and he was VERY concerned that I stay away from him that morning, so he could shop alone. Well....he did FANTASTIC! I've worn it every day and couldn't be happier! What was your favorite gift this year????

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I got a "Tiffany" necklace from my little guy last year that turned my neck green :) I loved it though!