Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Peek at Some New Things I Have For the Holidays This Year.....


It seems like I've been getting ready for Christmas for months...and I guess in a way, I'm getting ready all year long!! I've really gotten into ceramics this year.....and several of the projects I've worked on have been Christmasy things just for me :) 

My favorite movie of all time is It's a Wonderful Life...This summer I won the lighted village of  Bedford Falls on Ebay.  It makes me so happy to see it glowing by my tree.


I have added some trees and people from the Dollar Tree to make it even better!


My mom had a tree like this when we were growing up....I called to ask her about it last year to see if she still had it, but she got rid of it when she moved to Florida....And this is how my ceramics passion started, I needed to make one for me. 


A few Santas....


t

And a pretty candle centerpiece for my table....




Of course a couple of new ornaments too....Here is one that will always be special.


I love the original Grinch, and watch it every year.....with, or without kids. I got this Grinchy green glitter frame at Michaels and made cute little sign for myself. 

I hope you've had some crafting fun this holiday season too :)


2 comments:

Deanna said...

I wish I had your enthusiasm for Christmas decorating! Love the village!

matt said...

Wishing you all the best this Christmas!

Let me tell you something...Since starting this journey, I have met many women, been on many dates and am currently dating 3 women and seeing whoever I like... my only complaint is I am also so tired all the time from having to 'service' all these women...my bed is almost never empty. Thanks for this little secret.