Friday, August 21, 2009

I was featured!!!!!!

I wanted to thank Kimba again for featuring me on her DIY recap today!!! Check it out HERE. I truly feel like a princess!!! I have been doing stuff like this for years......transforming a room in just one day...turning junk into treasures.....usually when my husband is out of town!! :) But it feels sooooo much more special to share it with all of you in bloggyland!!! Thanks.....and if you have something terrific that you've done yourself....be sure to get in on Kimba's DIY Thursday!!!
DIY Day @ ASPTL

4 comments:

beth said...

yay for you! i love your daughter's room! so cute!

Six in One Hand said...

YAY!!!!!! Here's a Woot!Woot! (while raising the roof).

Your room was FABU!!!


The rest of us can just hope and dream....

Joy Beadworks said...

You rock! Fabulous room and fabulous feature!

Denise @ Life on Stepping Stone Lane said...

Way to go!!!! It is very much deserving!