Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favorite Friday



Happy Friday.....Let's go Yanks!!! How awesome is the N.Y. Yankee ice cream?????!! In case you're not aware, I am THE.BIGGEST Yankee fan. well...mostly number 2....Derek Jeter :) :) But no, I have been a fan, along with my Dad since I was little. The neck and neck race with Boston all summer has got my last nerve frazzled...so this ice cream with be the perfect thing to help me relax. It is chocolate with little chocolate crunchies and fudgy chocolate swirl. As with all of these seasonal/special edition type things...they suck me in and I'm in love, then it's over and gone! So of course the Treatgirl bought a few of these to stash away in the the extra freezer downstairs for when they are gone :) Have a terrific weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yankee ice cream! That is pretty dang cool.