Friday, September 23, 2011

Favorite Friday



So sorry for not keeping up on my little blog.....I thought for sure when the kiddos went back to school I'd have TONS of time to get caught up on all of my favorite blogs and have lots of cute stuff to post about....but that doesn't seem to be the case. I PROMISE I'll try harder!!!! But it's Friday and you know I love to feature something that's a big hit with me....this week I'm into making these fun stretchy bracelets.



I found these fun beads in my stash a while ago and one afternoon when I was supposed to be cleaning I wound up down in my craft room making a bunch of these super cute bracelets. They are great to wear one at a time, stacked with 3 or 4...or to give away to a friend. Giving always makes me feel so much better :) Best wishes for a terrific weekend peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet your bracelets make adorable gifts!