Sunday, June 15, 2008

It doesn't take much!!



I love, love, LOVE my new brownie pan!!!!.....A super huge THANKS to my Dad!!!!.......he asked me a few weeks ago what I wanted for my birthday and I told him I'd think about it and get back to him.....I was looking around ebay one night and stumbled up the Bakersedge brownie pan......wow!!!!.....every brownie is a corner!!! totally fabulous!!!!!!....I am a true "corner girl".....and have been forever sad that there is only four of them in a pan..........well, the pan was $32.00 plus s&h.......and I thought I could find it at Bed, Bath and Beyond with a 20% coupon and get the fuel perks too!.....but that wasn't the case!.....then it dawned on me that this would be the birthday gift for my Dad to give me!!!....I emailed him the listing on ebay and started getting excited!!!...........well, I couldn't believe he called and thought I was kidding that this is what I wanted!......he didn't understand that this meant a life time of corners were going to be forever mine!!!........well, as always----he came through for me and sent me two!!!!......I've told all on my corner loving friends about it and my sister in law even gave me two boxes of Ghiradelli brownie mix with the gift she gave me so I would be all ready to go!!!........I couldn't be happier!!!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Whoever invented that pan is a genius! The brownies look so yummy!

Joy Beadworks said...

Happy Birthday Girlfriend! Mine is this week too. It's sometimes the small things that bring so much joy!

babysarah said...

GIRL I finally got to the Y... the girls did great at the daycare. Let's meet up there soon ...
Liz