Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Last Stop



Well.....this is it...the last stop on The Boss' Working on a Dream Tour, which started in the fall of 2007. My Dad has season tickets for the Buffalo Sabres and they emailed him at the end of the summer to see if he would want the tickets for the Bruce Springsteen tickets....and of course I chimed in that he never knows what to get me for Christmas.....well...Merry Christmas to me!!! :) Look at this super cute tote bag I found at Walmart for $5!! I have been excited for days and jammed to constant Bruce the whole 3 1/2 hour ride up to Buffalo.



Chip didn't want to go with me this time......So my cousin, the Gerberagirl was happy to come with me.



This man is the hardest working man in the business.....He played the complete Greetings from Asbury Park album...as well as Sunny Day, Rosalita, Thunder Road and BTR.....Requests came in for Merry Christmas Baby and Santa Claus is coming to Town and he was happy to oblige.



Eveyone has eluded that Buffalo being the last stop is significant.....this is where he very first played.....is this it for Bruce and the E Street band??? To watch him rockin' at 60 I sure hope not!!!!



It was Little Stevie's birthday and we all sang as they brought him out a cake.



And as always.....I got teary eyed at the end just ebracing the moment...always thinking.....this could be the last time......

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm so happy for you! Merry Christmas! (and Happy Thanksgiving!)

alittlebitofscrap said...

Looks like so much fun! I love concerts. Did you take these pictures? I'm always afraid to take my camera in because I think it may get taken away at the door.

Joy Beadworks said...

Oh, what a fun time! So glad that you got a special "treat" from your Dad for Christmas. He must have loved getting you JUST WHAT YOU WANTED!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Whoooo hoooo! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

LUCKY you!