Friday, April 16, 2010

Favorite Friday



I have to share my favorite Burt's stuff with you!! This Almond Milk Beeswax handcreme is awe.some!!!! I first got turned on to Burt's when I was a flight attendent....his things are all natural and now are readily available in Target and Walmart. This handcreme is very thick and quite greasy...but I loooooove to just put a lot on and work it in......it smells sooooooo good! I keep a jar at my kitchen sink.....this little jar goes a long way because you only need a little bit.



I got hooked on this when my cuticles were so dry from flying around at 33,000 feet 15-18 days a month. I had them stashed all over the place....in my apron pocket, purse, overnight bag and my car. If you haven't tried it, I know you'd love it. Tell Burt I said Hi :)

7 comments:

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Love Burt's!! Always have one handy, but will try the Almond Milk. It looks so cute by your sink. I always have dishes coming or going -it never looks nice. I passed on an award to you-if you'd like, come on by!

Wendy said...

I too am a Burt's fan! I love the cream face cleanser. I'm going to have to try the cuticle cream though. After a long winter and LOTS of hand washing they could use a little TLC.

Katie said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and encouraging me through my grief. Before someone is suddenly taken from you so quickly you think you will react in one way. Not that I didn't think I would be sad if my dad passed but I didn't think it would effect me like it has sometimes I feel as though I am too old to be so upset over my dad. That may sound cruel and that is not how I am trying to come across. But again I thank you for sharing with me. It really helps knowing other people know how I feel

Anonymous said...

How funny--I JUST bought some of that hand cream! I haven't used it yet, but your endorsement makes me very happy!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'll have to try it! Love your scarf...it's about time! Just think, now you're ahead for NEXT Christmas :)

Saucy said...

Veto lurrves Burt's Bees stuff! He accidentally bought lip gloss (in a pot, so it was an understandable mistake) and it had no tint of course... he just thought it was lip balm.

He was so kissable and cute when his lips "dried out" and he used it... I couldn't resist ;)

But don't tell! He'd die.

Joy Beadworks said...

Thanks for the reminder on the hand cream. I was using Burt's lip balm (and still do) way back when it was super hard to find.