Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hey Snyders!!!!!!



Dear Snyders of Berlin...To the makers of Puff'n Corn... why don't you sell this stuff in Buffalo, N.Y.??? I've got all my people hooked on making Coma Caramel popcorn up there..... click HERE to see how wonderful it is and get the recipe.

Whenever I head home for the weekend I always bring a few bags up for my cousin...well she's shared the love.....and now I'm bringing a van full up there to keep everyone happy! Next visit, can I just borrow your truck filled with Puff'n Corn???? Thanks, Thetreatgirl

4 comments:

Suze said...

isn't it annoying when they don't sell it where you are? I LOVE Grippo's BBQ potato chip, but they are just an Ohio thing. I have to have my cousins there send them to me!

Anonymous said...

Heartbreaking when you love something that isn't sold locally. I was OVERJOYED when Fat Tire Ale came to our local liquor store.

GerberaGirl said...

Thanks again Treat Girl!!

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

My husband has missed Ketchup potato chips since he moved to the 'Burgh from Canada. I was so thrilled to find them in the Dollar Store of all places!!!

I couldn't get the recipe for the coma caramel corn. Can you re-post it?

Judy@cutest-little-things