Friday, March 9, 2012

Favorite Friday



Okay.....I'm on a roll over here......three days in a row, WhooHoo!! I have soooo many things I would love to feature this week because it's been a while since I did a Favorite Friday post....but I'm going to start with these Pop Chips. LOVE THEM! I have seen them around for a while and was hesitant to try them. I can't stand wasting calories on dumb crunchy snacks that taste like cardboard. Well, when I was in New York City last weekend....I saw them in a little corner market and finally decided to try them. I bought them to have as a snack on my flight home. I don't even think they had finished boarding the plane and I was finished with my bag! I got the barbeque ones....they were sooooooooo good!!

I looked for them at my Walmart when I got home....and couldn't find them. But when I was at Costco the other day they had the mega-sized bag of the plain ones. I was a little leary of getting such a HUGE bag....fearing the plain ones would be terrible...but the kids all gave them two thumbs up. I originally thought they were made of popcorn, but they are really potatoes...just not fried or baked......Popped! I have no idea how they do it, but they are very tasty and a much healthier choice for our family. Let me know if any of you have tried them....Have a terrific weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard of these. If I find them at our grocery store, I'll have to buy a bag and try them.

BraGarMar said...

These are also my new favorite!! Only 2 pp on WW for a serving - So crunchy and salty!! Yum!! Costco also has boxes which have the regular and bbq for school lunches. I buy both! I want to find the jalapeno ones - if you find them let me know!!!