Friday, March 16, 2012

Favorite Friday



Happy Friday! I had an easy time making my pick for my favorite thing this week. My new Batter Pen. I got it at Sur La Table in SoHo on my recent trip to New York City. (I know, I know! I am planning on doing a post of my fun weekend.....be patient :) My sister was browsing for clients and I was tagging along.....when I spied this wonderful thing. I knew instantly I had to have it....and that is saying a lot for me. That normally doesn't happen....I am a thinker, and have to process most everything before I make a purchase....even a little one like this :) Mostly because I don't have much storage space in my kitchen, so everything has to be very useful, and I have to love it...because at this point I usually have to get rid of something to make room.

I'm making cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow...so this was my first time using my Cupcake Pen...the label says "Batter Pen"...but we all know what I will be using it for :) NO more drips across the pan or down the sides. It holds the perfect amount of batter for 24 cupcakes...and can easily be used for muffins and pancakes too. I'm so happy. Really. It doesn't take much for me. I give it two thumbs up.

No comments: