Friday, April 20, 2012

Favorite Friday



Once again, it is really just the little things in life that make the Treatgirl really happy. And this week I'm going to share with you one of my new favorite things...Suavitel fabric softener. I'm in looooooove with it. A friend of mine has been using it for long time and I've been meaning to ask her what she used and kept forgetting....every time I went to the store I would stand and sniff a bunch of them and just couldn't find it. FINALLY over spring break I ran into her and remembered to ask. You just can't believe how happy I was went I got into bed last week after washing and pressing my sheets. It was heaven....I actually woke up a few times during the night smelling them. Please don't think I've gone off the deep end.....but it has been such a pleasure doing laundry recently because everything smells so wonderful!

No comments: