Friday, April 27, 2012

Favorite Friday

Hi! Another week flew by......and every day I used my new Magic Bullet!! MY MOST favorite thing this week. I've been wanting one forever and this past weekend someone surprised me with one. It's even more fabulous than I thought. I've been using it to make my protein smoothies everyday....but it can do soooo much more! It comes with several cups, lids, gadgets and a recipe book. I can get rid of my blender, because it makes wonderful frozen drinks...and my little food processor because I can use it to chop onions and garlic too. It should be called the Miracle Magic Bullet. Do any of you have one????? Do you love it too??? Can you share any little tips or tricks? Let me know and have a terrific weekend.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Just found your blog and then this Magic Bullet post! I have to say I absolutely LOVE mine! We use it all the time. I use it practically every day to make my own coffee frapuccino. http://lindymt.blog.com/2012/05/11/homemade-frappuccino/

We've used it for grinding coffee beans too...among other wonderful uses. :)