Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowstorm Recap



I just had to share a few more pictures from our big storm....it was a gorgeous sunny day here and I got outside with the boys for a bit this afternoon. They had fun building a little snow fort.



The trail behind our house is quiet and untouched....



I don't think this bird feeder could take ONE MORE flake!!!



Cubby wanted to head in for some hot cocoa...I just loved that everything stopped for the day...we're to get six more inches on Tuesday!! Yeah!!!

4 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

ha! love the snow pics...
my kids play outside just so they can come in to have hot cocoa. i sweat my one use right now is to be their hot cocoa maker! :)

Wendy said...

So pretty! I'm kind of bummed we are only suppose to get 6-9 inches through noon tomorrow ~ wish it was more :( If it's gonna snow, I say snow a lot :)

Anonymous said...

You totally trump us for snowfall this year!

Joy Beadworks said...

If our kids ever go back to school. I may need to break out my heart shaped cookie cutter!