Friday, June 18, 2010

Favorite Friday



The Soul Sisters got together to celebrate my birthday last week...here is a picture of us in our "nook"....it's the back booth in a local restaurant that we have claimed for ourselves. We may even bring our sewing machines in here some day. And no, I didn't do my hair like Princess Leia from Star Wars, I think that's my purse on the shelf behind me. Anyhoo....click HERE to see the complete hysterical rundown of the evening from my real-life friend Jennifer Juniper. I promise, you won't be disappointed.



Which brings me about to my featured item for Favorite Friday. The coolest letter "M" Jennifer made for me. I hope while you were visiting her blog you noticed how amazing she was and stopped by her etsy shop. I TO.TAL.LY loooooooooove my "M". She was apprehensive that it was a bit too pink....she decoupaged a piece of scrapbook paper to a wooden letter and distressed it a bit. simple and cute. The M is supposed to stand for my last name......but I propped it up next to my mixer Minnie and it's doing double-duty!! M for Minnie too :) Thanks again Jen!!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

It's like they were made for each other! Our JJ is so talented!

Wendy said...

Looks like the perfect spot to me! I saw a friend card as I was shopping today (yep, me and my random card thing ~ I was suppose to be grabbing fathers day cards and ended up with a random b-day card too) that said to my soul sistas ~ and I thought of all of you! Happy FRIDAY!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Ha, ha Minnie :) That was a fun night!