Sunday, June 13, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday



I came across this in Chip's office the other day....a "card" I made him for our anniversary three years ago. I hadn't gotten him a card and there was a huge snow storm that February 13th, the kids were home from school...so I got crafty and made him a scrapbook size page card....I intended to frame it at some point, but I never did...maybe I'll put that on my summer to-do list. We loved to watch 24 together...so that was the theme of the card and I came up with 24 things I love about Chip....I know this may sound kind of mean...but when you are trying to write out 24 specific things you love about your hubs, when you get down into the 20's it's kinda hard to think of some stuff!!! Just sayin'.

2 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

Great idea and it would be great framed but I think I would have trouble too!

Wendy said...

Cute idea! 24 things huh.... I think I'll go the hallmark route ;) Ha!