Thursday, July 8, 2010

Favorite Friday



Trust me when I tell you.....I've tried about a million different kinds of lotions. I have issues with my thyroid and one of the side effects is very dry skin. At certain times I struggle with my skin being soooooo dry it drives me crazy. Even though I love all of the wonderful lotions they have at Bath and Body works they don't do very much for keeping my skin hydrated. Eucerin is THE.BEST!!!!!!!! It just makes your skin feel subtle for a long time. It's kind of pricey, but really worth it.....and it's available in any drugstore, Target or Walmart. Do you have a favorite???? Please share it with the Treatgirl....I'm always up for trying something new :)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I have had a hard time finding a moisturizer that actually moisturizes my super dry skin AND that doesn't smell too strong. I found Giovanni in my local health food stores a couple of years ago. It's fairly expensive-but it works! So, I don't consider it a luxury, it's a necessity. There is nothing like the right moisturizer.

sassy said...

I'll try this this week-poor Foster had exema-not from me-his Daddy has skin like a peach. It is OK in summer but our winters here are horrible for him. I love Bath and body works stuff too for fun! ps - the magic bullet and I are secret best friends-I put squash in spag sauce for extra vitamins and am queen of REAL fruit popsicles and smoothies. Your kiddos would love it! I post later this month about real fruit pops but check out bakerella-she met the pop guy!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm a Lubriderm girl. Plus, I can buy it two for one at Costco :)

Suze said...

Vaselline has a specific 'hand and nails' lotion that I LOVE, it makes my hands feel so great! It's in a pink bottle too..and that is always a plus! :)

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

My little guy has ULTRA sensitive/problematic skin with eczema. From the moment I brought him home from the hospital (and he broke out in a lobster-red rash from Johnson & Johnson baby products) his pediatrician recommended Aquaphor. It's been a lifesaver for him (made by the makers of Eucerin).

Judy@cutest-little-things