Thursday, September 9, 2010

So Sweet...



That's what my real life friend Bragarmar is....soooooo sweet! She knows I have had the worst weeks of my life recently and look what she treated me to...a super.duper cute cupcake with a candle! Isn't it adorable?? I placed it on one of my little cupcake plates and it just makes me smile.



She also said these reminded me of her......a cupcake memopad and magnet for my fridge. I looooooove them all! I haven't been baking any cupcakes, or making dinner, crafting, exercising, cleaning,blogging, reading my bloggy friends blogs (I apologize for not stopping by lately....I hope to be back in the swing of things soon) or actually doing much of anything......so these little treats have really brightened my day. Thank you dear friend.



Look how cute it is sitting next to Minnie. So why don't you treat a friend today...you know they'll love you for it!

5 comments:

GerberaGirl said...

I am keeping you in my prayers. Remember that no matter how cloudy it is the sun is always shining!!!

Bragarmar said...

You are sooo sweet yourself chickie!! Who else can brighten my world for the last year and let me just vent my life to you since mom's passing!! You are always so positive and such a mom that I strive to be like! I truly cherish our found friendship!! You are a wonderful person!!! The venting was wonderful tonight and I hope you relieved some stress too!! You are a good person!!! So happy I am one of your "real life friends" ;0)

Me and My Pink Mixer said...

Aren't good friends wonderful! Thinking of you and sending smiles and hugs your way :)

the treat girl said...

You girlies are the best!!! Thank you all for your love and support!!!

Wendy said...

Such a cute cupcake that looks perfect next to Minnie! What a wonderful friend you have :) Take care of you ~ don't worry about us, we'll be here! Prayers and blessings. ~Wendy