Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorite Friday



This was THE BEST $5 I've spent on my hair in a loooooooong time, so therefore I wanted to share it with you on my Favorite Friday post. Silk Works...Cindylou and I each bought one at Walmart a few weeks ago. It is only 2 oz....but you need just the tiniest amount to make your hair silky and shiny. Just rub it around your finger tips and pull it through your hair after you're done styling it.

I have been struggling the past few months with my hair being a bit frizzy when I was finished blowing it dry. I tried changing my brush...but it didn't help... still frizzy :( Not anymore! I llllovve this stuff! And I think you will too....Have a terrific weekend. Stop back next week :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Aha, sounds like the Moroccan Oil I have from the salon. I've tried it but it makes my hair too soft, if that makes any sense. It won't hold a style. I use wax now and it's perfect for me.

I like how the sweater turned out. I'm firing your kids from photographer duty :) Get a tripod! Ha@

Wendy said...

Hmmm..... so much cheaper than Paul Mitchell :)