Friday, June 3, 2011

Favorite Friday



It's Friday....and you know what that means :) You're here to see what I've picked for my favorite thing this week.....Well, this week it's Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. I can get on a roll with it. It seems like I've had a lot of running around to do these past few weeks and this salad had been keeping me happy. It's easy to get at the the drive thru and I love the combination of the pecans and the apples. It comes with a tasty dressing too. It would be easy to do at home, but if you're on the run give it a some time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see how pecans could make a fast food salad better!

Joy Beadworks said...

I've been wanting to try this one....doesn't someone have a new berry salad too?

Gianna T said...

Hello mate great blog postt