Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorite Friday



It's Friday!!!!! Whoo HOooooooooooOOO! The day I feature something that has become a favorite of mine. Because the Treatgirl loves to pass along her tidbits on what I think you may like :) A friend at the gym was telling me about this Almond Soy milk and I couldn't wait to try it. I got it on my next trip to the store. IT.IS.GREAT!! For Reals. You will really like this! I use it for cereal, pour it over berries, and use it to make milkshakes.



I also love it to make iced coffee drinks. A bit of it over ice with coffee and a Splenda and you won't know what came over you! No more Starbucks :) And how about the really cute travel cup? I know, it was made just for me! A BOGO for Favorite Friday...because this is one of my favorites too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's those darned almonds--just an addicting taste!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Sounds yummy! I'm so scared to eat soy ever since my mom had a tumor removed from her breast - they told her to eliminate soy from her diet! What the heck? I need to research it further!

The Strength said...

Jen...There is no Soy in almond milk...Ingredients: All natural almondmilk, calcium carbonate, sea salt, locust bean gum, gellan gum, sunflower lecithin, natural vitimin E, Zinc Gluconate, Vitimin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (B2) Vitimin B12 Vitimin D2. all that for 35 calories a cup! Love it ;)