Thursday, August 18, 2011

Team Spirit



This team mom has been busy every night this week getting ready for our first game on Saturday. I got all of of our rosters printed out, laminated and hung on lanyards so we can easily cheer for our boys. Then I got the idea that it would be cute if all the moms had a little bracelet too.



I love our team colors of black and blue.....although the true "blue" of our school is what they call "Carolina Blue" and was impossible to find....so I settled for this one. On my hunt for blue beads, I was lucky to find these super great football charms. They turned out cute and I'm excited for Saturday to share them with everyone. Hoping they bring us good luck!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too adorable!

Bragarmar said...

They turned out adorable!! Enjoy your pre-party game ritual - hehe!!

sassy said...

LOVE them!

Deanna said...

You've been a very busy girl! These bracelets are awesome!