Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guppies




OK. Now please bear with me a little bit here...it was REALLY hard to get some pictures. But these are the guppies Cubby brought home from first grade back in March.

He actually brought home two guppies. I fed them yesterday morning, and there were two. Then last night I couldn't believe my eyes when there was a third one swimming around too! He is in the middle there....just the size of a little piece of rice.





I just couldn't get over that there was another one.....I really had NO IDEA how this came about! Here's a little bit better picture...there he is, that little speck in the middle.



Really....did you know guppies did this??? Like when??? Or how?????????!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can barely see them! So tiny!

BTW, we have the same bedding!