Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I was tagged......
I was tagged by jennifer juniper over at hopestudios a few days ago....before I continue with the required six random things about myself be sure to check her fabulous talents at http://www.hopestudios.blogspot.com/ .......
being tagged entails listing six random things about yourself and tagging six other bloggers....but since I don't know six other bloggers :)...I won't be tagging just yet!....well....here are six juicy tibits about the treatgirl:
1. I am still trying to figure out what to do with my life!....I gradutated from Juniata College in 1987 with a degree in marketing, and promptly got a job as a flight attendant with Usairways....I was going to do it for a year while I found my "real" job....well, after 17 years I retired.....and I'm now I'm still in search of what I really what to do....
2. I love to eat in restaurants! Pizza places, mexican, italian, chinese......breakfast, lunch and dinner!
3. I LOVE food!!!.....this is directly related to #2.......I think about it almost all of the time....those late night commercials for pizzas or the new sandwich at Wendy's are killers!.....I can't get them out of my head and then have to have it! I always have a "taste" for something!
4. I'm crazy about going to the Y.......which is also related to numbers 1&2!!.......I have to go almost everyday because I eat so much crap!....thank you to my girls there for keeping me motivated.
5. I would love to be able to sit and relax all day.....just sit and get caught up on some magazines, read a book, scrapbook.........take a nap.......play board games...work on a puzzle....watch the snow come down...I just can't seem to slow down....there is always something that needs to be done.
6. I am originally from Buffalo, NY...I have lived in the Pittsburgh area for 21 years now....yet to this day when anyone asks where I am from I always say, "I'm from Buffalo...but I live in Pittsburgh"....not sure how long I have to be here to say that I'm actually from here....and it has just dawned on me that I have actually lived here for half of my life...so maybe this will be the year!