Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ice, ice baby!!



All righty then............the winter weather continues......and I am loving it!!!!!.......my husband arrived home from West Virginia last night and I had him park outside because he had about 15 pound of black coal slush hanging from his truck and it is absolutely horrible when is melts all in my garage......well.........after the ice storm that hit this was the view from my kitchen window this morning!!!.....it was totally encased ...as was everything else in my yard.....I couldn't resist snapping more nature pictures........



No wild life will be nibbling on these berries in the near future........




.......pint size icicles.......




.....and some frozen pieces of coral from our last vacation to Florida....



I know I sound crazy......but I do love it!!!!.......I have shovelled for about at total of 3 hours already today and it's only 2:30pm!!..........with I'm sure at least another 2 or 3 later through out the day.....I may not make it to the Y today....hmmmmmmm....I better call....I bet they are not even open!

1 comment:

Joy Beadworks said...

I missed the red berries covered with ice photo over here...It started to snow and they got all covered. Glad that we think alike.