Friday, May 6, 2011

Favorite Friday



Do you remember last week when I had a little Limoncello tasting at my girlfriends house?? Well, we were in the kitchen working on the appetizers and getting situated and I noticed this little whipy-whip thing next her coffee maker. I asked all about it, and everyone there had one except me. I didn't even know what it was....but I do now! It's an aerolatte...the original steam free milk frother. I quickly got the scoop on it. So if you haven't heard of one yet either here it is...



It froths up your coffee at home like you got it at Starbucks! This picture doesn't do it justice....but I am sooooo loving it! They have them at Williams Sonoma for $20. Well, don't you know Chip was taking Cindylou to the mall the VERY next day and I made sure they brought one home for me as a little treat.




You put your creamer ( I ALWAYS need a flavored creamer...usually French Vanilla) in your mug and whip it up...it froths up almost double the size. Then when you add your coffee it puffs up even more! It's great!!!! The little booklet that came with it says you can use it for Hot Chocolate, Cappuccino, Caffe Latte, Iced Chocolate (Add chocolate syrup to cold milk, froth to a thick foam and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Haven't tried this one yet...but it sure sounds great) I feel so special, I'm my own personal barista.

5 comments:

Blogs said...

oh MY! this is amazing! i have not known about this and i will be buying this weekend...u my friend are fabulous:) enjoy

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Joy Beadworks said...

Wow...never heard of it! Thanks!

Barbara said...

Before I read the blog, I thought that was a picture of an electric toothbrush. Lol!

Lisa said...

Oh I need this! I have been getting in to making my own coffee drinks. You may enjoy this recipes-
http://retrohousewifegoesgreen.com/2011/04/homemade-coffee-drinks/