Friday, May 27, 2011

Favorite Friday



Just in time for summer........my favorite thing for this Friday is the Misto. A dear friend treated me to my very own Misto and some gourmet olive oil for my birthday. She has loved hers forever and knows I'm trying my hardest to eat cleaner....and without one of these in my kitchen things just weren't in balance. I don't know how I lived without it. It's re-usable and you can try all different fun flavors of olive oil. Oh! And check out my friend Tammy's blog too......she is an inspiration to me.......it's a blog all about exercise and healthy living, I know you'll love it. Have a terrific Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

The Strength said...

YAY!!! I made Favorite Friday!!! I'm so glad you like your misto...It's so much better than PAM...But not as wonderful as the real Pam ;)

Tom Barton said...

Veery nice blog you have here