Tuesday, March 3, 2009

playdoh



What to do on a morning with nothing planned.......bust out the playdoh!!! We have always loved playdoh over here....and only the original stuff......I don't make it from a recipe....I remember when my oldest child got her first playdoh.....we opened it up and it smelled exactly as I remembered it from when I was a little girl!!! We have a big bin with all kinds of accessories.....the ice cream shoppe, pizza maker, birthday party kit, barber shop, cookie cutters, rolling pins etc.....we play almost every week! When my Dad visits it's something they all love to do together too! I know a lot of moms think it's a hassle and a big clean up....but it's really not that bad....and they have so much fun...they're only little once!



Cubby even wanted a playdoh birthday party for his first kid party when he turned 3!!....We had it one morning and I got each kid their own duffle bag of playdoh and let them play!!!....then we dove into the Krispy Kreme donut cake.... They loved it!! So when they are looking for something to do.....say "yes" to playdoh and have fun!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love playdoh- just hate it when the stuff dries in the toys and you have to soak them to get it out...love the "cake" too!

Joy Beadworks said...

I'm so anal about the "mixing of colors" what's wrong with me? I usually have 5 shades of brown to choose from at the end of playtime.