Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What is it?? Wednesday



Well.....the kiddos certainly are happy about whats in the canister this week!!! Fruit roll ups!!.....While I was at my all day scrapbook crop a week or two ago, Chip took the troops to wander around Costco...a favorite thing to do. They came home with the chocolate chip cookies from last week and this big, HUGE box of fruit roll ups. I guess Chip isn't aware of the fact that I NEVER buy these!!! In my mind they are a step below fruit snacks, which I only buy on rare occaisions. I can't wait for next week!!!!

3 comments:

mom of 4 boys! said...

I agree about the never buying the roll ups. IF the kids get them, it is when they are with me at Walmart and they are begging to put them in the cart!! Oh and by the way, I found those UTZ Special pretzels in WM and everyone loves them!! Thanks for the idea!

Deanna said...

I love your new WEdnesday Series - can't wait to see what's in the jar next week!

mom of 4 boys! said...

Does your family enjoy Trail Mix? That would be nice a colorful!