Do you sometimes feel like all of your days blend together and at the end of the day/week/month/year you feel like you haven't done ANYTHING...I sometimes thing about stuff like this while I'm falling asleep or taking a walk....Jennifer Juniper over at Hopestudios found this list and I thought I'd share it with you....the items in bold are things I have done....the others are things I need to add to my to-do list.......
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyworld/Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain...in the Alps!
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo....in my car all by myself!!!
11. Bungee jumped.....never, never, never!!!!!!!!
12. Visited Paris...a few times!
13. Watched a lightining storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch...does knitting, scrapbooking and making jewelry count??? Or does it have to be a brush????
15. Adopted a child....well we sponser a child in Mexico. We have her picture and get letters......
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you were not ill...oh yeah!! Isn't that what they're for???
24. Built a snow fort...of course! I'm from Buffalo!!
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice....the person who wrote this list must have been on the same trip through Europe in college that I was on!!!!
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke....in a few divey bars....and on the kids machine at home!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant....in New York City
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted...my mom had them done of my sister and I for the living room.
48. Gone deep sea fishing - I get sea sick!
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling....snorkelling in Hawaii...I fed the fish frozen mixed vegetables
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud ...mud volleyball every spring at college....LOTS of beer!!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business —58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies...not mine! Cindy Lou's!!!
62. Gone whale watching ...a few times in Maine and Hawaii
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving...never, never, never on this one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp...utterly horrible!!! And it was right after we spent three hours at a beer garden in Munich!
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial..I actually got engaged their to my first fiance...long story!
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt....many!!!
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been laid off from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person....can you believe I haven't????!!!
80. Published a book — Does the one I made for Cindy Lou's 13th birthday from snapfish count??
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous....lots!!Donny Osmond,George Burns, Muhamad Ali, to name a few...another perk of having been a flight attendent.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cellphone
99. Been stung by a bee
Wow!!!!!!!! 63!!!!! Not too shabby....maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself.