Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a cousin's wedding



I travelled to Virginia for my cousins wedding over the holiday weekend....she actually got married on Monday!! My first Monday wedding......but it was simply beautiful!! It was so wonderful and refreshing to see her and her new husband totally in love and just at the beginning of their story.....the day was perfect! It was great to see all of my relative's who travelled from Buffalo, Vail, and Alabama to celebrate. And also to meet her groom's family... most of whom travelled from Colorado. Best wishes to the brand new Mr. and Mrs. W!!!!!!! I hope your honeymoon was truly fabulous!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Really cute photo of the happy couple. Can't wait to celebrate your birthday this week :)

Joy Beadworks said...

I hope you share this photo with the bride and groom. It's so romantic and seemed to capture the moment. For them, it seems like the world has fallen away, and it's just the two of them.