Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa, I Got Myself A Treat!



ummm....I really wasn't planning on getting myself a treat...I've been trying to be good as I've shopped...but I couldn't resist! I was actually looking for a Santa my girlfriend coundn't find at her TJ Maxx.....and look what I found!



This super adorable gingerbread house...I just had to share it with you in all of it's cuteness....



....from every angle! Did you see the cupcake for the chimney????! And that it says, "treats" above the door??! This treatgirl couldn't resist!!



The roof comes off and you can tuck your favorite little treats inside....oh, and did I mention it was 25% off...so it was only $5 dollars!!!!!!! I think it just may be one of my most favorite little things of the season....Thank you, me...for my little treat!

6 comments:

girlinthesticks said...

It is really cute! I'm loving it for you!

Anonymous said...

What a treat! I just noticed the photo on the sidebar of your bed--we have the SAME brown & white comforter and pillowcases. Fantastic taste, friend.

Southern Belle Mama said...

Very cute treat jar! I'm sure you'll keep it filled with some tasty treats!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I saw it!!! Love it!!!

Saucy said...

Girls need to treat themselves, even at Christmas, and ESPECIALLY Treat Girls!

Deanna said...

Perfect!