Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is it Wednesday????



This Wednesday it's Christmas cards!!! I love getting cards from all of our family and friends....the messages of special wishes, the pictures of families and kids, letters with updates of all of the fun things they did in the past year... it makes me happy to to know we are all so loved.



I get my cards done in November because we always seem to travel the week of Thanksgiving and when I get home the weekend after I always feel overwhelmed with so much to do....so this way I can already cross the cards off my list. This is the picture I used for our card this year...I CAN'T BELIEVE Cindylou is 14!!! and T. is going to be 13 in 13 days!!!!!!!! Cubby is 6 and soooooooooooooo excited!!! Wowza this season has flown by fast!! I wish we had just one more week to have more fun :) Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I just love this photo...

sassy said...

I love greeting cards too-whata beautiful brood you have you lucky gal! happy-iest holidays!
xox Sassy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo. I love cards too--they're PLASTERING a door right now!