Monday, December 14, 2009

They're Growning Up Fast



It's getting very near to the end of the year...and I'm reflecting on the memories of this past year and looking forward to the new year...and decad with excitement. I wanted to share with you this growth chart I made for the kiddos when we moved into our house seven years ago. At our old house I kept track of Cindylou and T's progress with a Sharpie marker inside the closet in my laundry room....I was sooooo sad to leave that behind for the new owners, so I wrote down all the measurements. When Cubby was born I made this chart and I look at it every day when I'm in there and it just reinforces how fast they are growning up!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool thing. We use a sharpie on a wall in their bedroom...may have to pry the drywall off the studs if we ever move!

alittlebitofscrap said...

That's sweet :)