Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is it Wednesday????



Yeah!!!!!!!!! SNOW!!!!! I'm sooooo happy to have a bit of the white stuff!! It hasn't been too snowy around here yet...but I'm hoping this is the start of it. I just love to watch it coming down, to play in it, to feel all tucked in and let the quiet and stillness of it surround me....to see every tree branch loaded up with the beauty of it....I'm heading to Buffalo, N.Y. for the week to visit family and they have a TON up there. I just looooove a good storm and all of my people up there know it. They all keep me updated with phone calls, texts and pictures so I can almost feel like I'm in it!

3 comments:

Denise @ Life on Stepping Stone Lane said...

You should venture to Oklahoma, Pam, we got over 14 inches in one day!!

Anonymous said...

Getting more in Wisconsin today--nothing like a fresh coat of white stuff!

Joy Beadworks said...

I LOVE it!